Compact PX3 Mini-manual. Size, 5 x 7.5 inches. Twelve high-quality laminated pages, covering all modes of Panadapter operation with the KX3. Short-form instructions and illustrations guide you step-by-step in setting up and operating your PX3. Including procedures for using the CW / data decode feature as well as using a keyboard for transmitting CW and data text real time or by using the text message memories. This guide is written to simplify setting up and operating this great spectrum display.
Nifty! Ham Radio Mini-Manual
- Provides clear descriptions for all controls, setup menus and modes of operation.
- Simple step-by-step instructions, augmented with useful hints and explanations.
- Indexed and organized for quick access to what you need by mode of operation.
- Color-coded, clear and easy to understand instructions that clarify operation.
- Smaller, faster and easier to use than the factory instruction manual.
- Laminated for durability and water resistance, great for GoKits.
- Compact: 4.5 x 8 inches, fits in a map pocket, small enough to be kept with the radio.
- Program your ham radio wherever you are at. An essential operating accessory!