AA-30 & AA-54 Mini-manual. Same manual covers both models. Size, 4.5 x 8 inches. Twelve high-quality laminated pages. Complete short form operating instructions in a compact reference guide. Ideal as a ready reference and memory jogger for making SWR, impedance, inductance, capacitance, coax cable characteristics and other measurements. Memory mode operation and using the RigExpert computer software are also covered.
The Finest Rig Expert Reference Guides Available
- Operating modes clearly explained
- Antenna Adjustment Hints and Issues
- SWR and Impedance Measurements
- Measurement Accuracy Issues
- Measure Coaxial Cable Characteristics
- Measure Capacitance and Inductance
- Testing Transformers and Baluns
- RF Signal Generator Operation
- Memory Mode Operation
- Using the Built-in Self Tests
- RigExpert Computer Software
- Short Form Manual, Fast and Easy to use.
- Simplified operating instructions for quick and efficient analyzer operation.
- Twelve pages, Laminated & Bound for durability.
- Compact: Small and rugged enough to be kept with the analyzer -- so its always there as a quick reference when you need it.
High Quality & Durable
- Comes as a 12 page spiral bound manual
- At 4.5 x 8 inches, its about the same size as the analyzer.
- With the same footprint, its easily kept in the analyzer's case
- Ideal for use while operating home QTH, Field Day or portable
- Laminated for improved Durability and Water Resistance
- High quality color printing for greater clarity
- Organized to find what you need fast
- Never again be without a ready reference when its needed.