MFJ Antenna Analyzer Operation Guides
Setup and Operating Guides
Nifty Guides for the MFJ Analyzers
Simplified Operating Instructions and Explanations
The Finest MFJ Operating Guides Available
- Operating modes clearly explained
- Antenna Adjustment Hints and Issues
- SWR Measurement Accuracy Issues
- Measuring Cable Losses
- Distance to Fault
- Measure Capacitance and Inductance
- Frequency Counter Operation
- Preventing instrument damage
- Battery & External Power Supply operation
- Advanced Mode operations
- Short Form Manual, Fast and Easy to use.
- Simplified operating instructions for quick and efficient analyzer operation.
- Eight pages, Laminated & Bound for durability.
- Compact: Small and rugged enough to be kept with the analyzer -- so its always there as a quick reference when you need it.
High Quality & Durable
- Comes as a 8 page spiral bound manual
- At 4.5 x 8 inches, its about the same size as the analyzer.
- With the same footprint, its easily kept in the analyzer's case
- Ideal for use while operating home QTH, Field Day or portable
- Laminated for improved Durability and Water Resistance
- High quality color printing for greater clarity
- Organized to find what you need fast
- Never again be without a ready reference when its needed.
An invaluable aid for quickly recalling how to use your analyzer!
Ideal Short Form Guide for Portable and Home QTH operations.