This compact Mini-Manual provides operating and programming instructions for both the FT-2900R and FT-2980R transceivers. Size, 4.5x8 inches. Twelve high-quality laminated pages, loaded with detailed instructions covering all aspects of using these virtually identical 2-meter transceivers. The FT-2980 is visually and operationally identical to its predecessor, the FT-2900. All controls and menus are the same, the only operational difference being the slightly higher output power level of the FT-2980. This Mini-Manual is an ideal short-form instruction manual that simplifies operation of both radios.
Nifty! Ham Radio Mini-Manual
- Provides clear descriptions for all controls, setup menus and modes of operation.
- Simple step-by-step instructions, augmented with useful hints and explanations.
- Indexed and organized for quick access to what you need by mode of operation.
- Color-coded, clear and easy to understand instructions that clarify operation.
- Smaller, faster and easier to use than the factory instruction manual.
- Laminated for durability and water resistance, great for GoKits.
- Compact: 4.5 x 8 inches, fits in a map pocket, small enough to be kept with the radio.
- Program your ham radio wherever you are at. An essential operating accessory!