Mini-manual and Tri-Folded Reference Card Combination for the ICOM ID-51A Plus2 Transceiver and its CS-51 Programming Software. In addition, the new Windows PC and Android based Terminal and Access Point features are described.
The ID-51A/E Plus2 combo includes a full featured 28 page spiral-bound Mini-manual, plus a Tri-folded Quick Reference Card for your wallet.
Mini-manual size, 4.5x8 inches. Twenty-eight high-quality laminated pages, covering use and programming of the microSD card, using the CS-51 Programming software and all features of the radio. Fully explains the operation of, and importing D-STAR repeater data into the Repeater List memories.
The Quick Reference Card is a laminated three-page foldout, pocket guide for easy carrying in a wallet or purse.
Nifty! Ham Radio Mini-Manual
- Provides clear descriptions for all controls, setup menus and modes of operation.
- Simple step-by-step instructions, augmented with useful hints and explanations.
- Indexed and organized for quick access to what you need by mode of operation.
- Color-coded, clear and easy to understand instructions that clarify operation.
- Smaller, faster and easier to use than the factory instruction manual.
- Laminated for durability and water resistance, great for GoKits.
- Compact: 4.5 x 8 inches, fits in a map pocket, small enough to be kept with the radio.
- Program your ham radio wherever you are at. An essential operating accessory!