Compact TS-2000 and TS-2000X Mini-manual. Size, 4.5x8 inches. This very capable radio has it all, and this Mini-manual in eighteen high-quality laminated pages covers all of it.
Eighteen high-quality laminated pages loaded with detailed instructions covering the extensive range of features of this all-mode multi-band transceiver. The guide covers both models of the radio.
Short form procedures for quickly and easily setting-up and operating the following modes: HF, VHF, UHF, AM, FM, CW, DSP Noise Reduction, DSP Bandpass Filtering, Antenna Tuner, Sub Transceiver Operations, Repeater Modes, Crossband Repeat, TNC Packet Operation, DX Packet Cluster, Satellite Modes, Memory Storage, Memory Groups, Quick Memo, Menu and Front Panel control descriptions, VOX and Speech Processor, plus Visual, VFO, Memory, Band Limits and other scanning operations, and the many other features of this premiere radio.
Nifty! Ham Radio Mini-Manual
- Provides clear descriptions for all controls, setup menus and modes of operation.
- Simple step-by-step instructions, augmented with useful hints and explanations.
- Indexed and organized for quick access to what you need by mode of operation.
- Color-coded, clear and easy to understand instructions that clarify operation.
- Smaller, faster and easier to use than the factory instruction manual.
- Laminated for durability and water resistance, great for GoKits.
- Compact: 4.5 x 8 inches, fits in a map pocket, small enough to be kept with the radio.
- Program your ham radio wherever you are at. An essential operating accessory!